Shopping Cart (0)
Your cart is currently empty.
Get 20% off on Your First Purchase | Use Code : Kandere
One of the most coveted and adored jewels in the world, diamond sparkles with a fire of its own. This brilliant jewel, which represents strength and clarity, is the lucky birthstone of April babies. The word "diamond" derives from the Greek word "adamas," which means "invincible" or "unbreakable," due to how strong it is. Long before it was designated as the birthstone for April, people admired diamonds for their timeless beauty. April Birthstone Jewelry Set is a Diamond. The origins of diamonds are just as intriguing as the legends that surround them.
The origin of our adoration for the birthstone for April was in India, where diamonds were mined from the nation's rivers and streams. Diamonds were traded as early as the fourth century BCE, and affluent people and aristocracy craved them. Later, caravans brought exotic goods like Indian jewels to Venice's mediaeval markets. Diamonds were becoming attractive accessories for Europe's aristocracy by the 1400s. Archduke Maximillian of Austria presented Mary of Burgundy with the first diamond engagement ring in history in 1477. The mythical 45.52 carats (ct) blue Hope diamond's origin in India's Golconda mining region and its sale to King Louis XIV of France (then known as the French Blue diamond) in 1668 are both supported by recent evidence. There are hidden facts about diamond birthstones.
Brazil became a significant supplier of diamonds in the early 1700s as India's supply of gemstones started to diminish. On the banks of the Jequitinhonha River in Minas Gerais, gold miners combed through gravel when they found diamonds. For more than 150 years, Brazil controlled the diamond industry.
The April birthstone is now mined all over the world. Other African countries had joined South Africa as a major producer of rough diamonds by the early 2000s. These include Botswana and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, formerly known as Zaire. Nowadays, diamond rings for women are in high demand. So the exposition is also very much.
In 1960, the former Soviet Union started operating its first significant mine, and today, Russia is among the top producers in terms of both volume and value. With the Argyle mine's opening in Australia in 1983 and the discovery of several diamond reserves in northern Canada in the 1990s, the diamond mining industry experienced a spectacular expansion.
The eastern part of Botswana, which is often warm and semi-arid, is where diamonds are found. These numerous mines have stimulated the economy and expanded the middle class. Now, it has become fashion jewelry for women. Additionally, the nation serves as a diamond hub, sorting and valuing about 40% of the world's supply of raw diamonds.
Diamond, which can only be scratched by another diamond, has a Mohs hardness value of 10, the highest conceivable. This makes sense given that the name of the gemstone is derived from a Greek word that means "unbreakable."
Even though graphite is the softest material on earth and diamond is the hardest natural substance on the planet, both are composed entirely of carbon. The birthstone for April is high in demand.
Carbon has adopted the special chemical composition and characteristics of diamonds during billions of years of exposure to the intense pressure and heat found 90–120 miles below the surface of the earth.
Even in highly skilled diamond mining operations, one pound of host rock must be mined for every one pound of the diamond. Only 20% of the more than one million carats (440 pounds) of diamonds that are mined annually are of a high enough quality to be used in jewelry. The remaining 80% are applied to several industrial and medical instruments. April Birthstone Necklace is one of the symbols of class.
Diamonds are used in our engagement rings because they are traditionally thought of as a symbol of faithfulness, love, purity, innocence, and relationships that are filled with love. Over the centuries, people have regarded diamonds as a love-bearing crystal that is "dependable in its virtues when received as a gift."
Since the Middle Ages, people have believed that the birthstone for April babies is a diamond. People born in this month are said to be successful and caring, and they experience everlasting love in their relationships. That diamonds are referred to as the "love" stone is not surprising.
Along with April diamond birthstone, topaz, and quartz, two of the most common diamond substitute gemstones, are also the alternate birthstones for April. Quartz and topaz both have a range of color development.
Remember to review the Kandere store for diamond quality and bring our Diamond Buying Guide with you. You can do Women Necklaces online only from this amazing place.
You have no items in wishlist.
|Add to cart|